Welcome to my blog, after being an obsessed observer of politics for most of my life, I made a decision that 2016 might be a good time to start sharing some of my views, analysis, and thoughts on the subject.
I believe I have a unique perspective based on my life experiences, and think some people might find it interesting.
- I am an naturalized citizen who has lived in the United States, Chicago specifically, most of my life.
- Always paid attention to American politics, but didn’t decide to become a United State citizen until 2014 (took my oath in the Spring of 2015).
- Raised by a single mother.
- Product of Public Education from Elementary School through College.
- I live in Chicago 4th Congressional District, which is one of the my diverse districts in the country.
- I believe we need a more just, caring society.
Anyways, I’ll share some of my thoughts here and see what happens from here.